IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dr Stuart Atkinson with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA.
For 2016-2017 Trial Licence:
The licensor hereby grants to the Licensee a nonexclusive licence to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any computer for a single SCHOOL/COLLEGE use (single site LICENCE). The TRIAL LICENCE is effective when the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is INSTALLED by the Licensee and will last 30 days from the point of INSTALLATION.
For 2016-2017 Full Software Licence:
The licensor hereby grants to the Licensee a nonexclusive licence to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any computer for a single SCHOOL/COLLEGE use (single site licence). As consideration for the perpetual licence to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT granted to Licensee herein, Licensee shall pay to Licensor the total sum of £249 to receive access to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT after a non-binding 30 day trial period. The FULL LICENCE is effective when the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is PURCHASED by the Licensee and will last either (i) 1 year from the point of ACTIVATION or (ii) one year from the EXPIRY from a previous annual LICENCE by the Licencee (whichever is later)
For all software licences:
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Dr Stuart Atkinson in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software.
By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA Dr Stuart Atkinson is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Dr Stuart Atkinson grants to your SCHOOL/COLLEGE a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the SOFTWARE provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on computer hosted within your SCHOOL/COLLEGE. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Dr Stuart Atkinson and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Dr Stuart Atkinson or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Dr Stuart Atkinson.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The SOFTWARE is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you. Dr Stuart Atkinson and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Dr Stuart Atkinson nor suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Dr Stuart Atkinson IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Dr Stuart Atkinson's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Dr Stuart Atkinson or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Dr Stuart Atkinson or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, Disassembly and change (add, delete or modify) the resources in the compiled the assembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by Dr Stuart Atkinson. For product support, please email Dr Stuart Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Dr Stuart Atkinson or suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if Dr Stuart Atkinson has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Dr Stuart Atkinson and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.